torsdag, mars 17, 2011

I have be given the "One Lovely Blog Award" !
I wish to thank Leslie Ann from "Lost Family Treasures"
and Karen from "
Genealogy Frame of Mind"
for thinking so kindly of "Swedish Thoughts" when giving out this award!
I feel really happy and honored! Thank you so much!


This of course comes with rules for accepting the award, they are as follows:
1. Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who granted the award and their blog link.
2. Pass the award on to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered.
3. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them
know they have been chosen for this award.

Here are the 15 blogs I chose,
I have placed them in alphabetical order~

Alana Farrell ; A Twig in my Tree
Amanda Perrine ; A Tale of Two Ancestors
Astrid ; Of Trolls and Lemons
Betty ; Betty's Boneyard Genealogy Blog
Caroline Pointer ; Your family story
DianaR ; Random Relatives
Deborah Andrew ; The Sum Of All My Research
Jenn ; Roots and Stones
Kristin Cleage ; Finding Eliza
Sharon ; Kindred Footprints
Sara Beth ; Lessons from my Ancestors
Susan D. ; Family History Fun
Tess ; Tess´s Tree
Tina Lyons ; Gen wish list
Theresa Casteel ; Tangled Trees





1 kommentar: