Rhubarb & Raspberry or Strawberry Muffins
1 1/2 dl sugar
1 T vanilla sugar
50 g butter or margarine
1 dl milk
4 dl plain flour
2 t baking powder
1 rhubarb (large stalk)
1 dl raspberries or strawberrys
dl = deciliter, ml = milliliter, g = gram, t = teaspoon, T = tablespoon
• Turn the oven on to 225°C.
• Melt the butter and chop the rhubarb.
• Whip eggs, sugar and vanilla sugar white and fluffy, then add milk and butter.
• Mix flour and baking powder and add to the first mix.
• Add rhubarb and raspberries or strawberrys and stir.
• Spoon the batter into muffin moulds or a muffin baking tray.
• Bake for 12-15 minutes.
I like muffins, both baking and eating...;) Do you...?
These are delicious and it's especially nice if you have your own rhubarb and strawberries to use.
I wish Patricia Antonia Friedson a really nice and pleasant birthday on July 27! I hope you, Patricia, see this and know that it would be...
HAPPY NEW YEAR! TO ALL OF YOU!
Self Portrait of John from 1908. John Bauer painted beautiful, magical enchanted paintings. He was a Swedish ...
National Day of Sweden (Sveriges nationaldag) is a national holiday in Sweden on 6 June every year. The day was renamed and justified as th...