Rhubarb & Raspberry or Strawberry Muffins
1 1/2 dl sugar
1 T vanilla sugar
50 g butter or margarine
1 dl milk
4 dl plain flour
2 t baking powder
1 rhubarb (large stalk)
1 dl raspberries or strawberrys
dl = deciliter, ml = milliliter, g = gram, t = teaspoon, T = tablespoon
• Turn the oven on to 225°C.
• Melt the butter and chop the rhubarb.
• Whip eggs, sugar and vanilla sugar white and fluffy, then add milk and butter.
• Mix flour and baking powder and add to the first mix.
• Add rhubarb and raspberries or strawberrys and stir.
• Spoon the batter into muffin moulds or a muffin baking tray.
• Bake for 12-15 minutes.
I like muffins, both baking and eating...;) Do you...?
These are delicious and it's especially nice if you have your own rhubarb and strawberries to use.
Dikten "Tomten" av Abraham Viktor Rydberg född 18 december 1828 i Jönköping i Jönköpings län (Småland) död 21 septemb...